Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Christmas as a Newlywed

This is my first Christmas as a Newlywed (hence the title). For those of you who don't know me, I got married a little over 5 months ago to my high school sweetheart. Once you get married, holidays are one thing that is very different. I had heard horror stories from many people about their first few holidays as a couple with all the family trying to make plans. So far it has gone smoothly (fingers crossed). Levi and I have four Christmases to go to within three or four days. That wears me out just thinking about it! Luckily, most of our family is close by. I'm not so sure how I like both sets of our parents living in the same town. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. We can see both sets of parents without having to travel a long ways, but when it comes to holidays it would almost be kind of nice if they were a good distance away just so that we can be at one house for a couple of days, and travel to the next house for a couple of days without having to feel like you need to go back and forth, day by day....eat lunch with this set of parents and then eat dinner with the other set. Now I feel like what a child feels like with divorced parents!...only kidding! (a little). Be safe over the holidays and have a merry Christmas! I know we will! I am sure this will not be my last blog before then, but if so..Happy Holidays! Peace Out blog world!
Lexie D

No comments:

Post a Comment