Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Year


I cannot believe that it has been a year since we got married. I am not going to get all sappy and cheesy on here..because..well, I'm just not that kind of girl. But I will say, this year has been one of the best years of my life! I know there are many more to come, and I love that I will spend the rest of my life with my best friend. We have already gotten to experience some exciting times together (marriage, school, graduation, starting new jobs in a new location). It's been real! 

Since I never got to share pictures from my wedding on my blog, we can just take a stroll down memory lane of that fun, happy day!


The photos were done by Meg Baisden. You can click on that link and it will go to her website. Meg and her husband Charles both shot our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They make a great team, and did a fabulous job! If you are looking for someone in that area to take pictures with, she is your girl! 

Also, if you are looking for someone to planning your wedding or any other type of event in the Destin area I recommend Tammy from The Eventful Planner. She captured my ideas that I wanted for my wedding down to a T. She was awesome, and knows how to put on a party!

Well, that's it for my advertising announcements. I just thought I would give these people some credit because they were part of what made our day so special! 

one. year.



No comments:

Post a Comment