Saturday, March 17, 2012

Love and Marriage

Two weekends ago I had the privilege to be in my best friend from high school's wedding. She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding. Long ago on my blog page, I had posted about my friend Carmen (click on her name to go to the blogpost) when she got engaged. They make such a sweet couple. I am a very proud friend! Daniel just got into med school, and Carmen just got into PA school. I can't wait to continue to see how the Lord will bless them, He definitely already has! Congrats Daniel and Carmen! I love ya'll! Here are a few pictures that I snapped with my camera on their special day:

The bride and I at the rehearsal dinner

Right before the wedding started!

She looked absolutely stunning!


High school crew back together again! Racheal (blue jacket) will be the bride come July!

Mr. and Mrs. Meeker!

Teal, me, and Caleigh having fun with the vintage photobooth props!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment