Friday, February 16, 2018

Meet My Best Friend, Sarah Grace!








"Beautiful inside and out" always sounds cliche, but this best describes my life-long friend, Sarah Grace Featherston. Sarah is a Jesus loving, adventure seeking, people loving, ball of spunk! She can keep you laughing, and will bring out the best in you!


She was born and raised in Arkansas, and currently lives in Birmingham. She is twenty five years old (will be twenty six in July). She graduated from Auburn University, and recently got her Masters degree from Samford University. She is currently a fifth grade teacher. 




Sarah is passionate about family, faith, friends, and making a difference in the life of others. She is a fifth grade teacher at an inner city school, and has been on several mission trips to Haiti. I have always admired Sarah, and how selfless she is! This has been a trait from a young age as she has an older sister with special needs. Okay, I promise I am being real here! This is why I will go ahead and tell you that she does not like cats! :)






This girl ceases to amaze me at some of the adventures she has been on. Just recently, she went skydiving! She has a very active and healthy lifestyle. Sarah is very creative, and just recently started her own "hand-lettering" small, side business. 


I am so blessed to have this girl in my life, and anyone would be! She stood by me on my wedding day, and I hope to one day stand by her in her own! She is trusting in the Lord when it comes to that, but I just want to let everyone know how great she is!





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is 25. She will be 26 in July! I am working on editing this now! :)

      Delete
  2. I can tell she is precious!! Does her family still live in AR by chance? I need an excuse to get her connected with my brother, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Mandy! Her family does still live in Arkansas. They live in Searcy, and she is up this way some to see her friends! Where does Micah live?

    ReplyDelete