Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sick of Studying

I have been studying alllllllll day for my National Boards Exam, which i take in T-MINUS 14 DAYS!! In order for me not to lose my sanity, I figured I would use my study break in order to stimulate my brain in a different way! Plus, I haven't blogged in forever. Here is a little recent update to what's been going on besides studying. Trust me though, not much else has been going on!
Yes, we even went to the Clinton Library because we are so serious and sophisticated...


Okay, so maybe "serious" and "sophisticated" were not the right words....



                                                                       .......................

The next few pictures are from the snow storm that came through!




Our "snow-woman" had to lay down because the snow was too soft to pack. She was sunbathing!

This is what I am usually found doing.....school projects. :(
Hey, at least we look cute doing them!



And then last but not least, I got to celebrate my old roomie's engagement! Woo hoo! Congrats Casey Jo!
I love my dental hygiene girls!

I can't promise that I will post before March 23rd, but I will try my best! Hey! I have a good excuse! 



Have a blessed day!

Lexie D

No comments:

Post a Comment